Whenever possible, a dental laser (in most cases without injections) is used to make soft tissue treatment more comfortable. This technology can also be utilized to reduce discomfort and speed healing for a variety of other conditions.
Specializing in the use of dental lasers, a completely revolutionary instrument, Dr. Lachenmayr is able to perform many procedures with:
- Less or no need for needles
- Less stress, anxiety, fear
- Minimal discomfort to no pain
- Little or no bleeding
- No vibration
- No whining sound
- Faster healing
- Reduced post-operative complications
- Killing of dangerous bacteria in the mouth
Dr. Lachenmayr uses the diode laser for soft tissue procedures and has seen excellent results with this technology, especially with children and adults hesitant about injections.