How Invisalign from your dentist in Alpha, New Jersey can straighten your smile discreetly.
If you’ve been thinking about straightening your smile, you need to discover Invisalign, the cutting-edge alternative to conventional braces. In fact, Invisalign isn’t braces at all. Instead, Invisalign uses appliances, called aligners, to straighten your smile.
Dr. Richard Lachenmayr in Alpha, New Jersey offers Invisalign treatment, to straighten your smile discreetly.
When you choose Invisalign, you will enjoy some important benefits. Consider that Invisalign is:
- Discreet, because Invisalign aligners are clear plastic; when you wear the aligners, they are virtually invisible to people around you.
- Comfortable, because Invisalign aligners are smooth; when you wear the aligners, there are no sharp parts to irritate your soft tissue.
- Convenient, because you can remove Invisalign aligners when you eat; that means you can still enjoy eating the foods you love.
- Healthy, because you can remove the aligners to brush and floss normally; that makes it easy to keep your smile healthy.
Invisalign treatment is fast too, with the average length of completion between 9 and 15 months. You begin your treatment with the first set of aligners, which you wear for two weeks. Then you move on to your next set of aligners, which you also wear for two weeks.
You move up to a new set of aligners every two weeks until your treatment is complete. You will visit your dentist every few weeks to monitor your progress.
Invisalign aligners are versatile and can correct many of the same alignment and positioning issues as conventional braces, including:
- Overbite or underbite
- Crossbite or open bite
- Crowded or overlapped teeth
- Gaps or uneven spacing between teeth
You and your smile need to discover the magic of Invisalign, the future of braces.